Cottage Cheese French Toast
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup Country Fresh cottage cheese (whipped)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 slices bread
- Maple syrup, optional
- Powdered sugar, optional
1. Combine cinnamon, sugar, and salt into a small bowl.
2. Add cottage cheese and vanilla to a blender and whip until creamy.
3. Mix 1/2 of the cinnamon/sugar mixture onto the toast and sprinkle remaining on top.
4. Place in a preheated air fryer at 400 degrees until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
5. Top with your favorite fruit and enjoy!