Cinnamon Swirl Yogurt French Toast
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 8 min
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 5 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 cup Country Fresh milk
- 4 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 8 slices cinnamon swirl bread
- 2 cups sliced or chopped fresh fruit
- To make topping, in medium bowl stir together yogurt and maple syrup. Cover; refrigerate.
- To make French toast, in 9-inch pie pan or shallow dish beat together milk, eggs whites, eggs and cinnamon; set aside.
- Heat lightly greased griddle or skillet over medium heat to 350°F or drops of water sizzle. Dip each slice bread into milk mixture, coating evenly. Place dipped slices on griddle. Cook 2 minutes. Turn; continue cooking 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve immediately topped with yogurt topping and fresh fruit.